It does this by via a powerful built-in 6 amp 7 stage smart charger, that charges, conditions & prolongs the life of your battery, plus a built-in 150 watt inverter – giving you up to 3 days of 240V power or up to 7 days of 12V power*.
Key features include:
* Twin 12V sockets
* 240V socket
* 5V USB port
* 50 amp Anderson plug
* External high current terminals
* Time tracker battery management
* Interactive LCD screen
* Easy carry handles
* Suits all main battery types
* Suits battery sizes up to 130ah
With the optional DC-DC car charger adaptor, you can also charge your ArkPak directly from your vehicle's 12V socket and run your in-car fridge at the same time - giving you a portable, dual battery system at a fraction of the cost of a built-in one.
Plus there are 3 other ways to recharge your ArkPak's battery:
1. Via the 240V mains adaptor
2. Via solar panels
3. Via your vehicle's Anderson plug
So you might never need to head home again!
Watch the video below for the whole story !
* based on a 130ah deep cycle battery