I have a AP730 Battery Pack which is 15 months old and only used approx. for 2 months with a 105amp hr battery fitted. I have just experienced the display indicating that the battery had 0% charge left. I tested the battery and found that it was fully charged. I then checked the fuses and found that the Main 10A fuse was melted into the socket. It took reasonable force to remove the fuse with pliers. The fuse had not blown but just melted on one side. I now cannot push a new fuse completely into the socket. The display no longer works but the USB light does. I am very concerned that it could have caught fire. Any suggestion please.